01: Community Forums
02: Calendar
03: Calendar
04: Community Forums
05: Downloads
06: Home

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Community Forums > > Public Square > > The Forum > > Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > > The Forum
Author
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

KILIN ((CH'-I-LIN)), one of the four symbolical creatures which in Chinese mythology are believed to keep watch and ward over the Celestial Empire. It is a unicorn, portrayed in Chinese art as having the body and legs of a deer and an ox's tail.

I chose this name due to my love of unicorns, I have them all around me and on me as well (Tats). I believe myself to be a unicorn down deep inside.

I had to change the spelling a bit on my main character due to when I first started playing I was using Lochmanes account and so Kilin became Kilnn close enough for me...smiles

I have added a couple pics of me and my lil one and one of my lil one NOW.

school pic.jpg
 Description:
Juliona's school pic...is she not adorable.
 Filesize:  120.45 KB
 Viewed:  335 Time(s)

school pic.jpg

010_6a.jpg
 Description:
Me and my lil one Juliona (2006)
 Filesize:  2.25 MB
 Viewed:  350 Time(s)

010_6a.jpg

"'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!' 'Well, now that we have seen each other, 'said the Unicorn, 'if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you'" --Lewis Carroll
Sala
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Lol she is beautiful! and she looks alot like mommy! Classic Blonde hair blue eyes Wink Careful Loch.. You may need those guns handy now rather than later! Very Happy
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Oh yes He already has big plans for the first boyfriend that comes to the house...lol...It honestly scares me how pretty she is could be sooo much trouble for her but she has parents that will stand by her and help her make the right choices in life....smiles
"'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!' 'Well, now that we have seen each other, 'said the Unicorn, 'if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you'" --Lewis Carroll
Sala
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

becareful to never let her know you are 'helping' her make those decisions Wink She may not appriciate it in a few years but it will probably be her savior later on!
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Oh yes I am already doing that even with her being only 5. This world is so different from when I was a child....it honestly scares me at times knowing my daughter and soon to be step daughter have to grow up in it.
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Thought I would add a family picture...we just got these back last week.

family08a.jpg
 Description:
Here is the entire family top Morgan (8), Lona, Rich and Juliona (5)
 Filesize:  57.26 KB
 Viewed:  336 Time(s)

family08a.jpg

Sala
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

very nice Very Happy it's kinda funny... your little one is the spitting image of you in the face and his is the spitting image of him in the face... it's cute Very Happy I hope they get along and continue to even through the whole 'borrowing clothes' stage Wink when it turns to BF's I have a feeling its gana go down hill though Sad They are both georgious though Wink Loch looks like the only one who is happy to be there though lol
Janey
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

I am pretty sure that Loch is the guy that gave me the strawberry flavored liquor at Hamfest way back in the day.

Can we get a confirmation, and perhaps a recipe?! haha
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

It probly was Loch.....He has these strawberries in the fridge that have been sitting in vodka for ages....one of 2 of them and you are off in happy land (especially if you dont drink).
Janey
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Haha Thanks Kilnn Smile

I was already halfway gone when I had that stuff. (ok ok..i lied I was ALL the way gone before I hate that). All I remember is that it was good Razz
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

They are pretty good and pretty potent too....I am not a big drinker and OMG they sneak up on ya....
Sala
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

sneaky strawberries huh? I want to see this Wink make sure he brings some to the BBQ Wink
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

LOL If we get to make it to the BBQ I will make sure he does so.
Lochmane
Young Plains Cat
Young Plains Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

*wicked chuckle* Are you sure you'll be able to handle the strawberries Sala?? Wink I still have some more kahlua stuff as well
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww now the kahlua stuff i think is nasty.....but that is my preference
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > > The Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: