37: Calendar
38: Calendar
39: Calendar
40: Guild Roster
41: Calendar
42: Community Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Community Forums > > Public Square > > The Forum > > Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > > The Forum
Author
Janey
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Just remember Sala:

Liquor before beer you are in the clear, Beer before liquor never sicker.

I don't know how it works with berries though. When in doubt dont eat too many Smile
Lochmane
Young Plains Cat
Young Plains Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

I'd group it in with the liquor category... but they're GOOD berries Wink

and incidentally... only 3 1/2 yrs old hehehehe

I do still have some of the older (5+ yrs) stuff as well

milkshakes anyone??

Very Happy

"640k ought to be enough for anyone"
Bill Gates 1981
Sala
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Janey wrote:
Just remember Sala:

Liquor before beer you are in the clear, Beer before liquor never sicker.

I don't know how it works with berries though. When in doubt dont eat too many Smile

LOL that's too funny Janey Very Happy never heard that before but it makes sense Wink as for the berries being that old... I think I might have to pass Razz I don't particularly like fuzz in my drinks or food. Only fungus I like to eat is mushrooms and that is REGULAR mushrooms Razz I'll normally try antyhing once but that is just something to make me sick before it gets close enough for me to try and get it down!
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Oohhhhh noooo these strawberries have NO fuzz upon them....it could not grow in the vodka that is all around them. Seriously they have been sitting in vodka that long and have only gotten better with time like good wine lol.
"'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!' 'Well, now that we have seen each other, 'said the Unicorn, 'if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you'" --Lewis Carroll
Janey
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

I want me some vodka induced strawberries Smile

Guess I just need to meet up with you guys this summer huh?
Sala
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Guess so Janey Wink and the berries are intriguing me.. but I have a feeling I may have to have a bucket close by if I do try them... that or strong coffee, aspirin, and water... Very Happy Never taken a shot of vodka let alone a piece of fruit that has been soaking up the potency for YEARS!
Lochmane
Young Plains Cat
Young Plains Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Think of the worm in tequila.. it soaks up the alcohol and gives the vodka its strawberry flavor...

I've been thinking of other flavors/fruits, etc to try out with it.. at one of the BBQ's we tried the watermelon with the kahlua stuff but didn't work to well.. lol.. quite the mess though Wink
Sala
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

lol what made you get into this sort of thing??? College lab project?
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

You would really wonder especially since he dont drink EVER
"'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!' 'Well, now that we have seen each other, 'said the Unicorn, 'if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you'" --Lewis Carroll
Janey
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Whatever it was, it was red and it was yummy, and it was mine hahaha.
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

HEHEHE and now it is mine....well in my fridge anyways LOL....just sits there taking up space.....have not been opened in a long time.

Maybe this years BBQ it will find its way out of the fridge for good LOL

Janey
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

I am going to have to see if we can swing coming to this years BBQ. I haven't been to a get together in years and it just may be the thing that I need to do Smile
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

It would be my very first one but I know Loch has been to several especially since a few of them were at his bros (Hamek) house. Will be nice to meet everyone face to face.
Sala
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

well seeing as it's only girls who seem to be writing on this particular forum what you think you're gana wear to it if we can all get together???? My friend thinks I should wear a summer dress but I don't think I look good in them... I was thinking jeans and a cute blouse... Very Happy
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Kilnn...what the word means and a pic of me.

Probly jeans and a tank top.....dont do dresses often and dont do shorts
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > > The Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: