23: Calendar
24: Calendar
25: Calendar
26: Calendar
27: Calendar
28: Community Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Community Forums > > Public Square > > The Forum > > Re: Exping your posting status & Tessil as leader

Re: Exping your posting status & Tessil as leader
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > > The Forum
Author
Oxonia
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Exping your posting status & Tessil as leader

Thought it was kind of funny that as Diatomic was reading this post out loud to me, I told him that Voldin was merely trying to increase his post count and that I fully expected that Tessil would STOMP on it. We got to the end of the post and saw that indeed Tessil had STOMPED hard but found it locked.

Tessil just wanted to give you a hoorah for being a wonderful leader in all ways. Webmaster, Guild Leader, and very dear friend.

/hugs from Moon Wink
Sala
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Exping your posting status & Tessil as leader

lol sucking up for points moon? Wink don't give him an even bigger head than normal! -hides- Very Happy
Tessil
Evil Vizir-Azem
Evil Vizir-Azem

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Exping your posting status & Tessil as leader

That's me, always standing by with ye ol' banhammer! =)
Designer Luggage
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Exping your posting status & Tessil as leader

"banhammer"??? sure it was not a BIG OLE BOOT??? lol maybe a journeymans boot????
"'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!' 'Well, now that we have seen each other, 'said the Unicorn, 'if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you'" --Lewis Carroll
Voldin
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Exping your posting status & Tessil as leader

Was not supposed to be serious, it was more of what I thought was a comical correlation between exping in everquest and exping on a bbs. The comical side of it was to be furthered by the actual off the wall content I was posting. If I was that serious about raising my posting status I would have just made a 100+ long thread of single character posts.
litlunicorn
Orc Legionnaire
Orc Legionnaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Exping your posting status & Tessil as leader

I so agree....hmmm could we not do that...........................................just kidding LOL
"'Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!' 'Well, now that we have seen each other, 'said the Unicorn, 'if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you'" --Lewis Carroll
Oxonia
A Skeletal Trooper
A Skeletal Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Exping your posting status & Tessil as leader

Voldin, Your post was very funny which is why Dia was reading it off to me, but still figured Touk would stomp it *Grin* that's his way.

If anyone wanted to know how seriously he keeps track of the website that would have answered it.

Love you both and hope to see you more soon. Have been coming home and basically passing out as soon as I relax. Dia keeps me from totally going face down in the keyboard.

Be safe,
Moon
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > > The Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: